Doublé U (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Doublé U website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you visit an browse our site, we automatically collect your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase from our site, we collect certain personal information from you as part of the buying and selling process, which includes but it not limited to the below:
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Mailing address (for billing purposes)
- Telephone numbers
- Relevant company information (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Product / service delivery to the intended recipient
- Processing and fulfilling your purchases and/or refunds
- To respond to your enquiries and complaints
- To share any of your Personal Information with a third party for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase / order / enquiry / complaint, which includes the payment gateway provider and delivery provider;
- To maintain and update internal record keeping;
- To meet any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and make disclosures under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order applicable to Doublé U.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION